I’ve just released the 2.10.2 update to DAX Studio.
Starting with the 2.10.0 releases the crash reporting has been improved as there was previously an edge case where certain types of crashes were not triggering the crash report dialog. So this release includes a number of stability updates that have come from people submitting crash reports.
There are also a few smaller features that are detailed below
- #274 Adding Editor Word Wrap to options screen
- #270 Added option to display current user in title bar
- Added Dax Formatter option to omit spaces after function names
- fixed crash when selecting PBI / SSDT connection, but not selecting a file
- fixed crash when running a query that produces no rows and using the Static Excel Output
- fixed #272 Vertipaq Analyzer not working if any tables have a single quote in the name
- fixed a number of crashes reported via the crash report dialog
- improved a number of background threading calls to use the simpler async/await pattern
- moved checking for schema changes on activating DAX Studio to a background thread to prevent the UI freezing for slow connections (AAS) or if there are active commit locks.